Sunday, January 1, 2012

Apples to Apples

OK OK I will not make the first topic soufflé as much as I really would like to. This is not to say that I won’t at a later date, so don’t think you’ve gotten off the hook yet you smart fish. I decided to go with something a little more well rounded, voluptuous, something with more versatility. Something that would smack Newton right on the head with a new idea, something so enticing that Snow White and Eve would forgo any warning signs or forbiddeness and succumb to a bite of sweet wonderfulness. Not to mention Johnny who was so overcome with the joy of this orb he could not help but plant its seed all over the nation. So all you ‘Apple Kings’ or shall I say queens put on your creative gear and let’s see who takes the crown on this weeks topic. Apples here we come!!! I’m so excited to see what everyone does for the first round. Pictures and recipes/instructions please ladies.
Apple: the fleshy usually rounded red, yellow, or green edible pome fruit of a usually cultivated tree of the rose family; one that is highly cherished.

1 comment: